During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic we are doing our best to update you on how Astek is adapting to the situation.
We have redesigned our workplace to accommodate new health and safety guidelines. Here is how we are protecting ourselves and others. We're increasing sanitization, prioritizing personal space, avoiding physical contact, requiring PPE for staff and clients, and implementing behavioral signage - ensuring that we can all continue working in a safe and clean environment.
Here's what you need to know in response to these changes.
Is your showroom open?
- Yes, we've put new safety guidelines in place to ensure that our onsite staff and clients can visit our showroom safely.
What are the guidelines?
- We're limiting the number of people allowed to be in the showroom to maintain appropriate distance.
- Masks are required to enter.
- Everyone must maintain a 6+ foot distance from one another.
- New book and sample request protocol has been implemented. Upon entering, you'll be assigned to a table and asked to fill out a request form.
- The receptionist will retrieve the requested books/samples for you. Gloves are required when looking through books. We're happy to provide a pair to you if needed!
Contactless Delivery & Pick-up
Do you offer delivery and/or pick-up?
- Yes, we can arrange products to be picked up or delivered via contactless delivery.
- Please call 818.901.9876 to arrange your pick-up or delivery.
Digitally Printed Products
How will my digital print project be impacted?
- We are limiting our print production operations, but still moving forward with our client's projects at all stages of the process, from samples for approval to print production orders. Your project manager or Astek contact will keep you informed should any delays occur.
- Any design work needed on your custom digital project (both existing or new) can still be performed uninterrupted.
Which products are digitally printed?
- All of our Studio collections are digitally printed in-house. Including any product noted as "print to order" on the tear sheet.
Are you still fulfilling sample requests?
- Yes, we are still receiving and fulfilling sample requests as they come in.
- If the product you've requested a sample of is unavailable we will let you know and place it on backorder.
In-Stock & Distributed Products
Can I still order non-digital products?
- Yes, we are still fulfilling orders along with sample requests to the best of our abilities. Your Astek contact will update you should any delays occur.
Which products are in-stock or distributed?
Are you still taking custom design requests?
- Yes, if you have an existing custom design project or would like to start a new one, our design services are still fully functional.
- If you'd like a status update or would like to begin a new project, please email email@example.com.
Customer Service & Team Members
Can we still talk to someone if we have questions?
- Absolutely, our Customer Service and Project Managers will continue to answer email inquiries and calls remotely.
- All of our HQ employees are working remotely at this time and are ready to connect with you via email, through our newsletter, or our social channels.