During the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic we are doing our best to update you on how Astek is adapting to the situation.
Our showroom is closed until April 19, but all customer service, project managers, sales representatives, and design staff are working remotely to service our customers' needs. Employees working onsite are adhering to strict safety, sanitation, and health guidelines, including but not limited to firm social distancing policies.
Here's what you need to know in response to these changes.
Digitally Printed Products
How will my digital print project be impacted?
- We are limiting our print production operations, but still moving forward with our client's projects at all stages of the process, from samples for approval to print production orders. Your project manager or Astek contact will keep you informed should any delays occur.
- Any design work needed on your custom digital project (both existing or new) can still be performed uninterrupted.
Which products are digitally printed?
- All of our Studio collections are digitally printed in-house. Including any product noted as "print to order" on the tear sheet.
Are you still fulfilling sample requests?
- Yes, we are still receiving and fulfilling sample requests as they come in.
- If the product you've requested a sample of is unavailable we will let you know and place it on backorder.
In-Stock & Distributed Products
Can I still order non-digital products?
- Yes, we are still fulfilling orders along with sample requests to the best of our abilities. Your Astek contact will update you should any delays occur.
Which products are in-stock or distributed?
Are you still taking custom design requests?
- Yes, if you have an existing custom design project or would like to start a new one, our design services are still fully functional.
- If you'd like a status update or would like to begin a new project, please email email@example.com.
Customer Service & Team Members
Can we still talk to someone if we have questions?
- Absolutely, our Customer Service and Project Managers will continue to answer email inquiries and calls remotely.
- All of our HQ employees are working remotely at this time and are ready to connect with you via email, through our newsletter, or our social channels.