Can I expedite an order and if so, how do I get a freight quote?
- We do our best to keep all of our speciality and natural wallcovering in stock and available for expedited shipping however, it is always recommended to confirm stock and lead-time with an associate first to ensure that there are no further delays.
- Digital designs and custom orders are printed to order based on priority and lead times vary based on quantity. Please check with your Project Manager or Sales Rep to confirm the lead time for your order and determine if expediting is possible.
Do I need an appointment to visit your showroom?
- Nope! You can just show up during our normal business hours. Please bring your resale license and sign in at the front desk. Please note that we are NOT open to the general public. To determine if you are eligible to create an account with us please email email@example.com
How fast do orders ship out?
- We do our best to ship all specialty and natural wallcovering orders either the same or next business day, however if the product is on a manufacturer’s backorder, you will be notified within 24-36 hours. If the item you have ordered is a digitally printed wallcovering or a custom order, the Project Manager or Sales Representative you are working with will communicate your lead times with you.
- If you are placing an expedited order, you should confirm stock and lead-time with an associate first to ensure that there are no further delays.
I received a damaged roll but some of my paper is fine, what should I do?
- STOP! Do not proceed any further. Please call us immediately at (818) 901-9876, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the representative or Project Manager you are working with and we will work to find a resolution. Do not cut, trim or begin hanging any wallcovering if any of your wallcovering is damaged.
How do I return my unwanted items?
- Please find our return policy below and review for eligibility. If you need to make a return please call (818)901-9876 or email email@example.com
- Download our Return Policy here
What does untrimmed mean?
- Untrimmed means that the excess paper on the edges of the product will have to be trimmed off by hand before the product is hung. This is typically a precise process and will require a steady hand to do so. When certain products are manufactured, the print/pattern will not bleed off the paper like most wallpapers. All flocked, screen printed and digitally printed patterns will come untrimmed so please be aware when you place your order. All flocked and screen printed patterns are hand made therefore natural variations in the product will occur which is why trimming is needed.